Repair Services: Electric Motors, Pumps, and Drives Repair & More
You have a choice when it comes to electrical apparatus maintenance and repair. You can take your equipment to someone who will take care of it, or you can take it to someone who will take the time to do it right. We don’t take shortcuts. We understand you don’t have time to lose. We may not be the cheapest. We test and re-test and test again. We get it right the first time, and we aren’t satisfied until you are. We are a proud member of the SKF Certified Rebuilder program.
In-Shop Repair Services We Offer
- Pump repair and overhaul
- Motor rewind – fractional through 5,000 HP (AC) / 1,000HP (DC)
- Gearbox repair
- Load testing – up to 800HP / 3,600RPM
- Machining (max lathe swing 56 in. x 20 ft.)
- 8 ft. Epoxylite VPI System
- Precision balancing down to ISO G1 specification
- Shop sizes – Knoxville 28,000 sq. ft.; Cartersville 32,000 sq. ft.